Are you looking for Louis Garneau Course Bib Thermal - Men's Black/White, XS? We found best price for you. Go to link below to buy the Louis Garneau Course Bib Thermal - Men's Black/White, XS for the lowest price.
Louis Garneau Course Bib Thermal - Men's Black/White, XS Review
I ended up buying this product after I read great amount of reviews, but Louis Garneau Course Bib Thermal - Men's Black/White, XS is top.
Louis Garneau Course Bib Thermal - Men's Black/White, XS Description
Riding in the colder months of the year can be a lot of fun. You get to enjoy the changing leaves, the long dusks, and an opportunity to undo the indulgent damage of seasonal get-togethers. If we did have to choose two negatives about cold-weather cycling, they'd be getting caught on the road in snow (Lightly dusted singletrack, though? No problem.) and hanging up our favorite summer-weight shorts for the long hibernation. While the first of these is out of our hands, Louis Garneau addresses the second with the Course Bib Thermal shorts by using the same chamois found in the Course summer shorts. The comfort and fit are the same, only the fabrics of the shorts themselves are different. The front of the shorts lead the charge equipped with Super Lite Dry, a two layer fabric that boasts a wind and water resistant face with an insulating lining. The back and sides use an insulating fabric, HeatMaxx, that provides more stretch where you need it without the elemental resistances where you don't. The bibs comprise two mesh materials, Power Mesh and Carbon X-Mesh. Power Mesh constitutes the back, incorporating spandex so it dries quickly and provides unrivaled flex for comfort. The bib's front is Carbon X-Mesh, which provides more support to alleviate muscle fatigue. The Course Bib Thermal shorts include LG's superlative chamois offering, the 5 Motion insert. The key inclusion that sets this apart from the rest of LG's chamois is actually an exclusion: the edges use less material and gradually taper off instead of presenting an abrupt edge. LG refers to it as Beveled Edge Molding; we call it an all-day, chafe-free stroke of genius. The rest of the chamois is similar to what you'd expect, with multi-density foam that ventilates, stretches to accommodate movement, relieves pressure on sensitive areas, and enjoys antibacterial properties. The front of the shorts has a high rising panel of HeatMaxx to provide more support and insulation and includes a four-inch zipper,...
- Louis Garneau Thermal Extreme Shoe Covers Black, S
- Louis Garneau Thermal Toe Cycling Shoe Cover Size S/M Color Black
- Louis Garneau Thermal Extreme Cycling Shoe Covers, Black, Small
- Louis Garneau Course Bib Thermal - Men's
- Louis Garneau Toe Thermal Shoe Covers, Black, Large/X-Large
- Louis Garneau Thermal Extreme Shoe Covers - Men's
- Louis Garneau Louis Garneau Arm Coolers White, Large
- Louis Garneau Course Helmet White/Black, L
- Louis Garneau Course Helmet White/Black, M
- Louis Garneau Course Helmet White/Black, S
- Louis Garneau Course Skin Suit - Men's Black/White, S
- Louis Garneau Conti Socks Black/Red/White, L/XL
- Louis Garneau Course M-2 Cycling Bodysuit - Men's Black/White, XS
- Louis Garneau X-Lite Jacket - Men's White/Black, XXL
- Louis Garneau Revo XR3 Shoes Black/White, 38.0
- Louis Garneau Electra 2 Jacket Black/White, S - Men's