Are you looking for Assos iJ.bonkaCENTO.6 Jacket - Men's? We found best price for you. Go to link below to buy the Assos iJ.bonkaCENTO.6 Jacket - Men's for the lowest price.
Assos iJ.bonkaCENTO.6 Jacket - Men's Review
My boyfriend bought this track & active jackets at Competitive Cyclist, but your price is way better!
Assos iJ.bonkaCENTO.6 Jacket - Men's Description
The Assos iJ. bonkaCENTO Jacket highlights the commitment the Swiss apparel maker has to providing top notch racing apparel, even when the temperatures drop. It's similar to the bonkaMILLE in the evolution of the airJack, except the CENTO leaves room for much more than a tight base layer underneath. It uses Assos slimFit tailoring for the competition cycling body type. With a wind-proof front and sleeves and possessing a great close fit, this jacket is a windproof jacket where you need it to be and a jersey everywhere else. Assos stepped up their game again; they went back to the drawing board and came up with the iJ. bonkaCENTO Jacket, to stay one step ahead of competitors. The bonka is partially windproof, partially not. That's how it gets the climaRange 6 designation, which is considered the above-freezing temperatures of winter. The chest and arm panels that face the wind take advantage of Assos TwinDeckFoiling to keep the cold at bay. It has two layers, one windproof and one insulating. The outer layer is the strataGonUltra, their new waterproof/breathable flexible membrane that is less breathable when it's cold and more breathable as the air directly next to the membrane heats up. This allows it to retain more heat when you're cold and to be more breathable once you heat up and start to sweat. The inner layer is Assos' RXQ fabric, a lightweight stretch fabric that is smooth on one side and fleecy on the other. The inner arms are strataGonMedium, a lighter, stretchier, more vapor-permeable version of the Ultra, for better fit and good ventilation. The Medium is also found on the side panels. The back panel is RX fabric, a heavyweight stretch fabric that is alternately smooth and fleecy. And the bottom hem, in the back, has Assos' rear stabilizer to hold the jacket in place. The bonka also does a few new tricks, mainly due to its new CENTO fit designation. Now, the bonka is offered in Assos' traditional comfort fit, MILLE, and in the more race-oriented CENT...
- Assos iJ.bonkaCENTO.6 Jacket - Men's Red Swiss, L
- Assos iJ.bonkaCENTO.6 Jacket - Men's Blue Calypso, TIR
- Assos iJ.tiBuru. Jacket - Men's
- Assos sJ.climaSchutz Jacket - Men's
- Assos iJ.haBu.5 Jacket - Men's
- Assos sJ.blitzFeder Jacket - Men's
- Assos rS.sturmPrinz EVO Jacket - Men's
- Assos Assos SS.capeepicXCJersey evo7 Lady Jersey - Short Sleeve - Women's
- Assos iJ.tiBuru. Jacket - Men's Red Swiss, XL
- Assos iJ.bonkaMille Jacket Red Swiss, L - Men's
- Assos iJ.shaqUno Jacket Red Swiss, L - Men's
- Assos iJ.pompaDour S7 Jacket - Women's
- Assos iJ.haBu.5 Jacket - Men's Red Swiss, M
- Assos iJ.Intermediate s7 Jacket - Women's
- Assos iJ.tiBuru. Jacket - Men's Red Swiss, S
- Assos Assos SS.capeepicXCJersey evo7 Lady Jersey - Short Sleeve - Women's Holy White, XL